Bury Your Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury Your Dead

Bury Your Dead Aggramar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fatalstrike rogue application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatalstrike

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Fatalstrike rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Fatalstrike rogue application.   Fatalstrike rogue application. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:33 pm

Character Name:Fatalstrike

Class:Rogue

Talent Spec:17/44/0 combat assassination (i dident base it around the one you guys have on this forum but ill change it if you want) heres a link to my spec http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Fatalstrike EDIT: took 30.0.31 today for some pvp but ill spec back

Would you be willing to respec if ever required?: yeah ofc, but i think its a pretty good pve spec, ive tryed all of em and this seems to be the best Razz

A link to your character profile or at least links to your gear (armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Fatalstrike , 8 epics 9 blues all sockets are blue and i dont do greens Wink

Reason for joining Bury Your Dead: well i know its a friendly guild with alot of nice members that is active in raids and nearly cleared kara (Gratz in advance!) and i realy want to jump on the bandwaggon lol Very Happy i havent had much luck with guilds mainly because of my class, just gimmie a chance and ill do you proud Smile also im happy to boost any alts or guildies and farm stuff if you need me to, happy to help Razz

Previous or current guild: Xitroz

Reasons for leaving or wanting to leave: they kicked some freinds of mine because they offerd raid advice and then started spamming about them so i decided i couldent respect that and left with them

Do you have any PVE raiding experience? If so, briefly describe it. AQ20 cleared ZG cleared and MC done up to Sulfuron Harbinger (at least i think thats what hes called)

Times you are usually online (game time) or how many hours would you say you spend on average in game? somthing like 10 hours a day in holidays probobly more >.>, so yeah im very active in game ill be there whenever you want me in raids just give me some notice Razz i realy want to do some of the content at 70 that i havent been able to do yet that i hope i can acheive in Bury Your Dead Very Happy

Your expectations of being in Bury Your Dead during The Burning Crusade and what you wish to achieve? well so far in wow all ive been able to do is PVP since i havent got a guild that is both active and freindly, so i just wanna raid do some 5 mans, meet new people down new bosses ect ect Razz not realy in it for free epix in it for the experience - epix are nice though Xd

A bit about yourself. well im 14 i live in england, south london and currently waiting to be slapped into year 10 where im doing Horticulture Media studies "B tec" History and Drama and this tripple science thing they are making me do >.>, so that will be fun, atm all i realy have to do is play wow i dont realy have any other "major" intrests but im happy with the way my life is atm anyway.

[Unbuffed Resistances]
>Fire:0
>Arcane:0
>Nature:0
>Frost:0
>Shadow:10 (undead ftw)

Karazhan attunement is required. yeah - had that for a looooooong time >.>

[Post other attunements and heroic keys you have (the more the merrier)] well i only have the CoT heroic key but im honoured with thrallmar/cenarioin/sha'tar/lower city and working on getting all 5 asap!

Other requirements:

Ventrilo (and the ability to communicate in English) www.ventrilo.com yep got that just for you lot Razz got a mic too ofc

Raid Assist www.ctmod.net - yep got it

(Decursive)

Boss Assist / Big Wigs - got it

KTM Threat Meter - i got that too!

edit - 350 lock picking, woot

well thanks for reading i hope you like my application Smile i hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
replayed

replayed

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Fatalstrike rogue application.   Fatalstrike rogue application. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:40 am

Hi there, u seem pretty decent. Dunno if need anymore rogues atm since we are moving back to one raid. So I got to say no to this apply but I need the other Rogue Officer to say his opinion aswell.

// Replayed
Back to top Go down
Fatalstrike

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Fatalstrike rogue application.   Fatalstrike rogue application. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:16 am

well if i join its not gunna be just for a raid spot, im happy to wait till one opens but ive been guildless for a while and i miss the green chat lol >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatalstrike rogue application.   Fatalstrike rogue application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatalstrike rogue application.
Page 1 of 1