Bury Your Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury Your Dead

Bury Your Dead Aggramar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application 70 tank - Silverdevil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverdevil

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Application 70 tank - Silverdevil Empty
PostSubject: Application 70 tank - Silverdevil   Application 70 tank - Silverdevil Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:59 pm

Char name : Silverdevil ( 70 ) , Aviras ( 56 hunter soon 70 )

Class: Warrior

Talent Spec: Protection

Would you be willing to respec if ever required : ofcourse

A link to your character profile or at least links to your gear (armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Silverdevil

Reason for joining Bury your Dead: You guys have my perfect raiding times and those are hard to find with all the people with jobs etc. Also i heard you guys are making good progress in Karazhan and I would like to participate in that.

Previous or current guild :The Ascension System Lords ( MT ) Deep Focus ( MT ) , Bad Company ( MT ) , Xitroz ( MT )

Reasons for leaving or wanting to leave : can't quite remember the first 2 but i had some problems with their raiding times at that moment
DF , BC and xitroz , unfortunately all fell apart due to offline officers , people on vacation, bad merge plans ( Deep focus) => no raids = dead Sad

Do you have any PvE experience: I have done about all pre-tbc instances except naxx and part of AQ40, done all 5 man pre-tbc and tbc, I have cleared Karazhan , and done Gruul 2 times.

Times i'm usually online : atm it's vacation so kinda every day 6+ hours for sure Wink , though i'm on vacation this saturday for 2 weeks to China
During school this will be less, i'm online the whole weekend , and schooldays from around 6pm till 10pm, except friday , wich is till 10:30pm

Your expectations of being in Bury Your Dead during The Burning Crusade and what you wish to achieve? I wish to find a well-organised guild that's making good progress and friendly people that are able to participate in a discussion in order to improve the guild. For the rest : pure PvE raiding progress and the nice loot as a result of the efforts Smile

A bit about myself : Well i'm 16 , i got a girlfriend, i study latin math, hmmm.. think that's about it that pops in my mind atm Smile

I have resistance gear laying in the bank but not sure how much atm :-/

I have all heroic keys except the Lower city 1 , only need 1 more SL run.

For in-game contact : atm most of the time i'll be lvling my hunter Aviras Smile

Raid on !
Back to top Go down
IznogoodDK

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 tank - Silverdevil   Application 70 tank - Silverdevil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:39 am

Well must say that the little silver is a great tank have done a few kara runs, with him up to shade.

A nice body for the graveyard ;-) arh bonepile
Back to top Go down
Metalchaos
Admin
Metalchaos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 tank - Silverdevil   Application 70 tank - Silverdevil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:43 pm

i do know now there's a spot for the day team and night team so i'll pass you too the warrior cl Smile
Back to top Go down
https://buryyourdead.forumotion.com
Silverdevil

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 tank - Silverdevil   Application 70 tank - Silverdevil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:17 pm

i'm on vacation for 2 weeks to china so i'll see u then !! HF in kara Smile
Back to top Go down
Metalchaos
Admin
Metalchaos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 tank - Silverdevil   Application 70 tank - Silverdevil Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:39 pm

k soons your back and online give me a /w my character is Metalolica or Metalchaos
Back to top Go down
https://buryyourdead.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 tank - Silverdevil   Application 70 tank - Silverdevil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application 70 tank - Silverdevil
Page 1 of 1