Bury Your Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury Your Dead

Bury Your Dead Aggramar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lonni 70 rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lonni

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Lonni 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Lonni 70 rogue   Lonni 70 rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:08 am

Character Name:Lonni

Class:rogue

Talent Spec:45/3/13 but i will soon respec sword cuse il get my mec sword and aldor sword.

Would you be willing to respec if ever required?:ofc annyting that makes the guild better.

A link to your character profile or at least links to your gear (armory):http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Lonni

Reason for joining Bury Your Dead: I wanna join burry your dead cuse i have some raly good friends in it. rûmba, zibw,gebo,myrox. All of em is my IRL firnds. and ofc i wanna get to know other guys in it and my finrds have said good things about it.

Previous or current guild:Immortal -technique

Reasons for leaving or wanting to leave: they guys in Imm is realy rude and they never invite for raids i signed up for every raid for like a 3 weeks or so and noo invite :S i was in gruul once tho i got kicked after 2 mins cuse they dident need rogue they needed more locks ..

Do you have any PVE raiding experience? If so, briefly describe it. Yes i have done some kara to Shade of aran. and 2 mins in gruuls Razz if that counts. on lvl 60 i hav edone AQ20,ZG,MC

Times you are usually online (game time) or how many hours would you say you spend on average in game? 9 hours when its raid other days like 6 houers or more Razz

Your expectations of being in Bury Your Dead during The Burning Crusade and what you wish to achieve? i wanna get to know the guild better and get some m8s. and ofc maby get som new gear =).

A bit about yourself. Im form sweden =) but have lived in england for 2,5 years.. but still my english sux .. :S

[Unbuffed Resistances]
>Fire:0
>Arcane:0
>Nature:0
>Frost:0
>Shadow:10

Karazhan attunement is required. ofc

[Post other attunements and heroic keys you have (the more the merrier)] Sha'tar key, kara key , keepers of time key. soon il get the hell fire key.

Other requirements: nope nothing =).

// lonni =)
Back to top Go down
replayed

replayed

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Lonni 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonni 70 rogue   Lonni 70 rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:58 am

I am waiting for another apllication aswell. I dont know if there is a spot for both of you so I am gonna wait until the other guy create his application.

// Replayed
Back to top Go down
Metalchaos
Admin
Metalchaos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Lonni 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonni 70 rogue   Lonni 70 rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:44 am

Accepted Welcome To The Graveyard
Back to top Go down
https://buryyourdead.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Lonni 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonni 70 rogue   Lonni 70 rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonni 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1