Bury Your Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury Your Dead

Bury Your Dead Aggramar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xplicit Mage app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xplicit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Xplicit Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Xplicit Mage app   Xplicit Mage app Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:48 pm

Character Name:Xplicit

Class:Mage

Talent Spec:fire/Arcane hybrid 32/29

Would you be willing to respec if ever required?:yes ofc

A link to your character profile or at least links to your gear (armory):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Xplicit

Reason for joining Bury Your Dead:Heard very good things about the guild and the way guild is run i wish to progress to endgame instances to see all wow has to offer Smile

Previous or current guild:Deathcore and Dont Hassle the Hoff

Reasons for leaving or wanting to leave:After Taking a break from raiding i would love to get back into hardcore raiding again

Do you have any PVE raiding experience? If so, briefly describe it.i have done most of pre tbc pve instances MC etc and currently have kara, gruul and first few bosses of ZA experience

Times you are usually online (game time) or how many hours would you say you spend on average in game? iam online everyday mostly after 5pm uk time during week an usually all day weekends

Your expectations of being in Bury Your Dead during The Burning Crusade and what you wish to achieve? i would like to be part of a successful raiding guild again and would like the chance to do that as i said b4 would love to acheive endgame instances to experience what wow has to offer

A bit about yourself.

[Unbuffed Resistances]
>Fire:0
>Arcane:0
>Nature:0
>Frost:0
>Shadow:10
this is unbuffed and I would be willing to aquire any resistances needed

Karazhan attunement is required. i am kara attuned

[Post other attunements and heroic keys you have (the more the merrier)]
I currently have all heroic keys

I would like to thank you for taking the time to view my application