Bury Your Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury Your Dead

Bury Your Dead Aggramar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apply for dps shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doomhater

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-25

apply for dps shaman Empty
PostSubject: apply for dps shaman   apply for dps shaman Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:17 pm

Please note the following in your application:

Character Name:doomhater

Class:shaman

Talent Spec:enchanchement

Would you be willing to respec if ever required?:well my healing gear kinda sucks need to work on it

A link to your character profile or at least links to your gear :http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Doomhater

Reason for joining Bury Your Dead:looking for a raiding guild , and also some nice ppl to do some normal/herioc instances with

Previous or current guild:1st i was in malleus maleficarum they chanched name to nihilim thats when i left cause i took 2months break then i joined xitroz , guild disbanned cause ppl didn't show up for raids and the gm decided to dissban the guild

Reasons for leaving or wanting to leave:prevoius question

Do you have any PVE raiding experience? did zg fully ,aq 4bosses,mc 3bosses world bosses the dragons in azeroth ,ony and karazhan till maiden

Times you are usually online (game time) or how many hours would you say you spend on average in game?on mostly when its raiding time or during the hole day

Your expectations of being in Bury Your Dead during The Burning Crusade and what you wish to achieve?looking for good gear and fun

A bit about yourself.i live in belgium i play football watch tv and sometimes do some things outside such as playing with friends

[Unbuffed Resistances]
>Fire:
>Arcane:
>Nature:
>Frost:
>Shadow:
i had fr gear but i dist it since i didn't think that there going to be much mcs
Karazhan attunement is required.
i got
[Post other attunements and heroic keys you have (the more the merrier)]
all keys exept thrallmar:8340/12k and tempest keep -the sha'tar=5/12k[url]
Back to top Go down
Metalchaos
Admin
Metalchaos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: apply for dps shaman   apply for dps shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:01 am

ok here's how it is i need a resto shaman that can cover for nights for the kara runs during the nights but cover for the day teams is also good so tell me if you have anything against respecing to resto and if you do want to wat healing you have atm?
Back to top Go down
https://buryyourdead.forumotion.com
doomhater

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: apply for dps shaman   apply for dps shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:25 am

got +400heal in healing ,need to work on it so think its stupid if i respec with +400healing gear
Back to top Go down
Metalchaos
Admin
Metalchaos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: apply for dps shaman   apply for dps shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 2:08 pm

doomhater wrote:
got +400heal in healing ,need to work on it so think its stupid if i respec with +400healing gear

Thats not realy a big deal you can easily work on your gear too get +healing i did i got 1300 bonus healing i started iff exaxtky with +400 healing, its easy too collect healing items like for example just heal runs in SL and pinch the hallowed Garments of Murmur he drops the priest chest with beautiful gems slots plus the plus healing no one will moan because ur healing the run so no one is gonna roll on your healing items.

Black Morass is another place too collect healing items there, Botanica as a dagger which as got something like 200+ healing plus a bit of stamina.

Just heal runs in instances a good place too start is sethik halls you can get a few items there too plus you can train yourself too healing and when healing train yourself to conserve mana.

I sugest begin with sethik halls and look on the AH for any greens or blues with +healing on them dose'nt matter if its like a green with healing +32 if you see it i sugest take it because it will up your bonus healing and will help when comming too heal instances such as SL and Botanica.

Its upto you but the Shaman team requires 1 more Resto Shaman a active resto Shaman that can be there for the kara teams when neeeded.

If you feel your up for the task of upping your healing gear and becomming a imba healing shaman like me then post below saying you wanna become a awsome Shaman then you can join ASAP Smile
Back to top Go down
https://buryyourdead.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply for dps shaman   apply for dps shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply for dps shaman
Page 1 of 1