Bury Your Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury Your Dead

Bury Your Dead Aggramar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thewoe 70 Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thewoe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Thewoe 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Thewoe 70 Warlock   Thewoe 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Character Name: Thewoe

Class: Warlock

Talent Spec: Destruction

Would you be willing to respec if ever required?: If need be.

A link to your character profile or at least links to your gear (armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Thewoe

Reason for joining Bury Your Dead: You guys have always been progressing further and further and obviously you have 100% dedication for raiding and thats the sort of guild i want to be involved with and the sort of guild i can call my home.

Previous Guild and reasons you left:
Vindictive - Left because the guild was basicaly sinking and alot of others left.

Defenders of time, didnt really suite me and by the time i left the admin got hacked and everyone else left.

Deathcore, certain people were unbearable and rude and was loosing members rapidly.

Do you have any PVE raiding experience? Kara (cleared), Maggy (cleared), Gruul (Cleared), MH, TK

Times you are usually online (game time) or how many hours would you say you spend on average in game? usualy around 4-5 hours a night unless a raid is on then im usualy on longer but im avabilable mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, saturdays, and usualy sundays

Your expectations of being in Bury Your Dead during The Burning Crusade and what you wish to achieve? i wish to achieve alot of things really including a home in a guild. I want to better myself in my wow career and would love to experience more and more raids as many as possible.

A bit about yourself.

[Unbuffed Resistances]
>Fire: 0
>Arcane: 0
>Nature: 0
>Frost: 0
>Shadow: 10

Attunements:
Kara
All heroics

Raid Mods i have:

Teamspeak