Bury Your Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury Your Dead

Bury Your Dead Aggramar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kralmir - resto shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kralmir

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-18

kralmir - resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: kralmir - resto shaman   kralmir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:59 am

Please note the following in your application: *looks below* , yep i noted it Razz

Character Name: kralmir

Class: shaman

Talent Spec: resto 4 life Smile

Would you be willing to respec if ever required?:
hell no im srry but im never gonna be anything else then resto ive never been anything else since i started 20orso months ago

A link to your character profile or at least links to your gear (armory):
im wearing my normal gear always outside instances so it will show that .. no point in posting youl have to /w me ingame if you want to see my healing gear

Reason for joining Metamorphosis:
... metamorphosis?.. wasnt it bury your dead ... whatever anyway i heard from a ingame m8 you were pretty good and dont take stuff to serious and i like to raid stuff and having fun, never care about loot i just like to raid and have fun:D, and in my current guild we barely down the first boss and wipe on every 4th group of mobs... i dont mind wiping a lot but cmon you have to admit wiping that much is insane , and for me it takes away the fun

Previous or current guild:
the myrmidons

Reasons for leaving or wanting to leave:
in my current guild we barely down the first boss and wipe on every 4th group of mobs... i dont mind wiping a lot but cmon you have to admit wiping that much is insane , and for me it takes away the fun
(yes i copyd the last 2 lines of 2 questions above since i thought it fited here aswel)

Do you have any PVE raiding experience? If so, briefly describe it.
well i did mc a bit but not a lot and ive got a fair about of kara experience though i never got really far in but im a quick learner and a good healer if i say so myself

Times you are usually online (game time) or how many hours would you say you spend on average in game?
lets jsut say i got 67 /played days in the last 7months but that was mostly cause i had vacation usualy its like 6 unless i got a raid that continues deep into the night which i dont mind btw:)

Your expectations of being in Metamorphosis during The Burning Crusade and what you wish to achieve?
again metamorphosis .. wtf ? anyway i expect to have fun, joke around , kill stuff in kara and other raids and have fun doing it , and .. well have more fun ..oh and find out your password and account name so i can delete your char and disband the guild...
..(doh that was a joke:P)

A bit about yourself.
talking about myself hmm.. well im 17yo i live in holland , i was born in bosnia but i came to holland when i was 4yo and so i speak 4 languages (dutch bosnian english and german) but 95% of crap typing in english is all pure cause of to fast typing not cause i dont know how to spell Razz oh and my real name is dzenis , but im known as kralmir in all the games i play so call me kralmir , kral for short or kami if you want... and well.. er... if you want to find out anything else about me /w me ingame

[Unbuffed Resistances]
>Fire:0
>Arcane:0
>Nature:10
>Frost:0
>Shadow:0

Karazhan attunement is required.
had that for months now Razz

[Post other attunements and heroic keys you have (the more the merrier)]
er attunements hm.. well mc and kara thats it , and i got all exept the zangarmarch and hellfire heroics keys

Other requirements:

Teamspeak er yeah.. about that , a bit of a problem the mike thingy on my pc is kinda broken do have ts though , im getting a new pc in a couple months though

Raid Assist www.ctmod.net

(Decursive)

Boss Assist / Big Wigs: nope but i could get it if needed

KTM Threat Meter: yep

Spend some time on your application. If it becomes clear that you did not put any effort into your application it will be denied.
*looks above* yep did that aswel Razz
Back to top Go down
Metalchaos
Admin
Metalchaos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: kralmir - resto shaman   kralmir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:58 pm

we are bury your dead mate not metamorphosis Smile

if you want to join metamorphosis then apply on their forums gl with the app on their forums
Back to top Go down
https://buryyourdead.forumotion.com
kralmir

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: kralmir - resto shaman   kralmir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:26 pm

i copyd and posted what was told on this forum so see for yourself thats why i was saying wtf

i know i could have just changed the name but i wanted to let you know someone filled in the wrong name in the what you should put in your application post

and i dont want to join whoever they are... i wanna join bury your dead..
Back to top Go down
Metalchaos
Admin
Metalchaos

PostSubject: Re: kralmir - resto shaman   kralmir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:54 pm

sorry mate we are now full on shamans gl in finding another guild
Back to top Go down
Metalchaos
Admin
Metalchaos

PostSubject: Re: kralmir - resto shaman   kralmir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:54 pm

sorry mate we are now full on shamans gl in finding another guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kralmir - resto shaman   kralmir - resto shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kralmir - resto shaman
Page 1 of 1