Bury Your Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury Your Dead

Bury Your Dead Aggramar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonflame

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation Empty
PostSubject: Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation   Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:05 am

Character Name: Dragonflame

Class: Mage

Talent Spec: 17/0/44

Would you be willing to respec if ever required?: Yes i would

A link to your character profile or at least links to your gear (armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Dragonflame

Reason for joining Bury Your Dead: I heard it was a friendly good, and helpfull guild, And that is exacly what i want and need Wink

Previous or current guild:
Well long ago Deep focus far before The burning crusade, and it was a verry nice guild. I also been in The myrmidons and Xitroz

Reasons for leaving or wanting to leave:

Well, I leaved it because we had thousand plans of raids. but each time it were been canceled cos we didn't had enough healers. and after 2 hours i leaved was the guild disbanded

Do you have any PVE raiding experience? If so, briefly describe it: Well, I've not really done Kharazan, But before The burning crusade' I did much instances. I did Molthen core (Done) I did Onyxia lair (Done), I also did some bosses in Blackwinglair. I can teamwork verry good. And i also can be verry concentrated in raids study

Times you are usually online (game time) or how many hours would you say you spend on average in game?: Hmm, Well i play Verry much. Now i have summer holiday so i alsmost play all the day. But after summer holiday, I play also much but then i have school

Your expectations of being in Bury Your Dead during The Burning Crusade and what you wish to achieve?

- Well i expect friendly people and i also expect raids. But what you can expect from me? Oh that's easy. I really help people. I really feel like to help in instances, Grinding mats, anything you wish affraid

A bit about yourself.

Well, my name is 'Nick' i am 13 years old and i am from the netherlands.
Well i am a friendly one. Also in game. I DONT act like a 9 yo guy.

[Unbuffed Resistances]
>Fire: 10
>Arcane: 10
>Nature: 10
>Frost: 70
>Shadow: 10

Karazhan attunement is required.

- I am attuned

[Post other attunements and heroic keys you have (the more the merrier)]

Got almost the auchen key or whatever. I need one more run and i have, I also almost have the Shattered halls key.. need 1 more run also. Key of time i have also almost 2 or 3 run and i have it

Other requirements:

Ventrilo (and the ability to communicate in English) www.ventrilo.com

- I will download it

Raid Assist www.ctmod.net

- Got it

(Decursive)

- Got it also ^^

Boss Assist / Big Wigs

- I have to check that but i though i have it

KTM Threat Meter

- Ofcourse
Back to top Go down
Metalchaos
Admin
Metalchaos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation   Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 2:13 pm

i think mage team is full at the moment but because your frost there might be a spot in the team somewhere i will let the Mage CL take this forward.
Back to top Go down
https://buryyourdead.forumotion.com
Dragonflame

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Hey   Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:11 pm

Metalchaos wrote:
i think mage team is full at the moment but because your frost there might be a spot in the team somewhere i will let the Mage CL take this forward.

Okay, Ty Wink I think i'll be accepted, You'll really have to test me out first before you can say something.. ( In a good way meaned ) Cos ofcourse my age is the problem though, Well thats what you think , but it isnt ^^ Well i'll check it out Wink
Back to top Go down
Teun16

Teun16

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation   Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:34 pm

Hey Dragonflame,
Ehm,, I do know you abit so im willing to gief you a shot^^
This is Becuz we Frost mages in raid times atm..
Im on Holiday atm but when im bak i´ll be Happy to Inv you;)

Friendly Greetings,
Teun
Back to top Go down
Xtremeterror

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation   Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:10 pm

I know dragonflame RL, a bit weird sometimes but great damage, i say give him a shot.
X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation   Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonflame - Level 70 mage - Applycation
Page 1 of 1