Bury Your Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury Your Dead

Bury Your Dead Aggramar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

64 Druid - Lat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Latty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-20

64 Druid - Lat Empty
PostSubject: 64 Druid - Lat   64 Druid - Lat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:45 am

Character Name: Lat

Class: Druid

Talent Spec: Feral 0|44|11

Would you be willing to respec if ever required?: I've built alot of gear towards feral and have alot saved up for 70 so i'd prefer not too

A link to your character profile or at least links to your gear (armory): seems to be down at the moment but i'll edit as it comes up

Reason for joining Bury Your Dead: I've heard many good things about the guild and have a friend from RL (Vidal) who's recently joined and Dilios i understand has also applied

Previous or current guild: ArtOfWar

Well i wanted to look for an active instancing guild

Do you have any PVE raiding experience? If so, briefly describe it. : Unfortunately no

Times you are usually online (game time) or how many hours would you say you spend on average in game? : The most part of weekdays, quite late in the evenings and sunday, but i work on a saturday (although i'll probably be on in the evening)

Your expectations of being in Bury Your Dead during The Burning Crusade and what you wish to achieve? : To be in a productive environment where people aren't too over the top and to achieve top-end gear

A bit about yourself :I live in Bury St Edmunds in England and i've recently finished my college course so alot of free time on my hands, probably too much time spent on wow.

[Unbuffed Resistances]
>Fire:0
>Arcane:0
>Nature:10
>Frost:0
>Shadow:0

Karazhan attunement is required.

[Post other attunements and heroic keys you have (the more the merrier)]

I understand that one of the requirements is to be Karazhan attuned and when i hit 70 i'll get the attunement but i'm not so keen on the raiding aspect of the game, i'm more pvp orientated aswell as organised-Instancing. Obviously i can come in as an emergency, i just thought i'd let you know how i stand. I'll also be getting rep for heroic keys as soon as i hit 70.

Other requirements:

Ventrilo : yep, i spend alot of time on my own vent with some friends but i can easily swap over

Raid Assist : yep

(Decursive)

Boss Assist / Big Wigs : Downloading

KTM Threat Meter : Downloading

Last edited by on Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metalchaos
Admin
Metalchaos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-05-14

64 Druid - Lat Empty
PostSubject: Re: 64 Druid - Lat   64 Druid - Lat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:24 pm

The Problem is Lat We already have 2 druids that are set for Feral and at 70 i think we will require you too go Resto and those 2 druids are already set in our kara teams, if you want a spot in them and thats a good spot then i think you should start building resto gear or if you dont want too then you will find it hard to get a feral druid spot in Our Kara Teams but if you go resto then you'll get a spot in either of them.

I'll pass you too our Druid Class Leader but if you are not willing too respec at all i don't think we are the guild for you.
Back to top Go down
https://buryyourdead.forumotion.com
Latty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-20

64 Druid - Lat Empty
PostSubject: Re: 64 Druid - Lat   64 Druid - Lat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:14 pm

I'm really sorry about not wanting to respec but it's just i rerolled a Druid because i didn't enjoy healing on my main at all.

Vidal is currently being trialed which is another reason i'd like to join because we do alot of arena/instancing together.

I understand if you don't want me to join because i don't want too respec it's just respecing would be a big change from what i've spent alot of time building up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

64 Druid - Lat Empty
PostSubject: Re: 64 Druid - Lat   64 Druid - Lat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

64 Druid - Lat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bury Your Dead :: Applications-
Jump to: